Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It got worse... Fast

After high school, I went to the local community college- where academics fell off and athletics picked up... A long with other "extra curricular activities"... My using became more and more of a problem. How much do I need to feel this way or that way? How am I going to afford it? Who can I get it from? All between practice and classes. I ended up getting a DUI before I was even of legal drinking age- but then I had a guy fall in love with me, and since he stuck by my side through it, and I survived the repercussions, I didn't see any reason for my using or my behaviors to change. 

He partied just as hard as I did, and same goes for all the "friends" I chose to surround myself with- we all thought that our using habits were normal... Looking back on it now, we couldn't have been anymore wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment